Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What the actual fuck?!
Just found out that my ex (well, I guess he's just one of them now) lost his virginity to one of my friends from primary school on the weekend. When I heard that, my stomach honestly just dropped and I felt like crying/vomiting/dying/yelling/punching something all at the same time. It made me realise I still have feelings for him. After, what, three months, I'm still not over him? This is pathetic. Okay, yeah, I'm jealous. But I thought he could do better than that. He said he wanted to wait until he was 'in love'
I guess I just wasn't good enough for him to fall in love with.
I want him back.
There, I admitted it. Too bad he'll never read this. Even if he did, would he care? Would he say anything? I doubt it. He has no feelings whatsoever for me anymore.
Why do I always have to fall for the ones who don't want me? The ones who've already wanted me. This isn't fair. I have feelings for three guys at the moment, and none of them want me back. I'm thinking there's something crucial wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment