Thursday, November 4, 2010

FFFFFUUUU-
I don't know why I even get involved with boys, it always ends badly.
I'm not even that upset about this last one, but last time I was at his place I left my wallet there, and he said he'd give it to my friend who lives near him to give to me (this is when we were still going out) because I live like half an hour away and my friend goes to my school.
And I've asked him twice to give it to her, and he just doesn't answer.
And it's not like he hasn't been on facebook, I've seen him comment on things, he just doesn't reply to me. It's not like I'm saying I want to get back together with him, or telling him how heartbroken I am.
I wish I had some older, big muscly older guy friends who could go to his house and beat him up and get my wallet back.
Or maybe just get my wallet back.
I just want my fucking wallet back!
Fuck.
Boys make me angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment