Saturday, November 20, 2010

I've been feeling way too down lately, so in maths the other day I decided to make a list of things I like, things that make me smile, things that give me hope. They might seem little, but a whole list of little things makes up one big thing. I wrote it so when I feel like this I can look at it and remember why I've stayed here so long.

  • picnics
  • rain
  • swings
  • vintage dresses
  • old photos
  • op shopping
  • holding hands
  • guitar hero
  • little black dresses
  • concerts
  • kisschasy
  • mosh pits
  • bus trips
  • waterproof mascara
  • friends
  • orange juice
  • taking photos
  • exploring
  • green eyes
  • boy's chests
  • confessions
  • heartbeats
  • d&m's
  • freedom
  • films (watching + making)
  • thunderstorms
  • band t-shirts
  • piercings
  • polaroids
  • freckles
  • posters
  • twins
  • deep lyrics
  • stability
  • sensitive boys
  • duets
  • skateparks
  • creative tattoos
  • inbox sessions with matt <3
  • mighty boosh marathons
  • writing
  • summer heights high
  • the british lolly shop
  • dressing up
  • cold showers
  • hugs
  • comic books
  • anime
  • bicycles
  • platypuses
  • frankie magazine
  • nailpolish
  • reading
  • big headphones
  • my ipod touch
  • fresh sheets
  • red hair
  • high-waisted skirts
  • whispers
  • guitar
  • boys who can play guitar
  • subtitles
  • drumming
  • chest tattoos
  • streetlights
  • colourful shoes
  • necks
  • swans
  • drawing
  • computers
  • art gallerys
  • exhibitions
  • odd things
  • things that make no sense
  • eraserhead
  • chaos

2 comments:

  1. hahaha Emmz <3 how many were about me? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see.
    You're included in friends, I have d&m's with you, I guess you could be classed as sensitive haha. Inbox sessions with Matt is obviously about you. Can you play guitar? And you're definitely odd :L

    ReplyDelete