Sunday, October 3, 2010

It makes me laugh to hear people talking about how they have “insomnia”. YOU DON’T! You have a fucked up sleeping pattern, so stop talking about insomnia like it’s some kind of hip thing. Insomnia is not staying up on the computer all night and talking about your insomnia with whomever decides to be online at such a fucking stupid hour. Insomnia is not playing a game all night. Insomnia is lying down in your bed for ten hours without being able to close your eyes. Insomnia is the inability to sleep, not lacking the desire to sleep. Insomnia is torture. I want to sleep so badly, but I can’t because of all this shit. I have no desire for anything more in the world than just to lie down and sleep for weeks or months. To just disappear. The best part is that no one would notice if I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment