Thursday, October 14, 2010

I want a group of friends like in John Green’s “Looking for Alaska.” I’m longing for a Colonel and an Alaska, and I’m sick of being alone. I’m like Pudge before he went to Culver Creek. I want friends like Sam and Patrick from “Perks of Being a Wallflower”- I want those friends that could change my life, give me hope, and make me feel like I’m alive. That can make me feel that I can actually be myself and not have to hide who I really am. I want those friends that I can jump in a car with and go cruising for hours (almost like when everyone piled into Alaska’s car, or when Charlie went out cruising with Sam and Patrick, standing up in the pickup truck’s bed to feel like he was flying), laughing and singing terribly to songs on the radio. Why can’t they all be real?

No comments:

Post a Comment