Wednesday, August 18, 2010

These little teenage relationships really annoy me sometimes. Like, yeah, okay, I'm in one. But I'm not guilty of doing half the shit my friends do.
For instance, saying you're in love with someone after you've been going out with them for what, 2 or 3 days? That's not love honey, that's a crush. I've been with Sean for a few weeks now and we haven't said we love each other. You know why? Because I don't say it unless I mean it, and I told him he should do the same thing.

And you don't need to broadcast every little detail of your relationship on facebook. If you want to call each other cute little nicknames, do it on msn/text/facebook chat/over the phone/in real life. Don't subject everyone else to your puke-inducing cuteness. It's disgusting and we don't want to see it.

This could have been a lot more put together and actually made sense, but it's 7:30 in the morning and I don't have a clue what I'm saying so I'm going to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment